Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Geninne Zlatkis - Watercolor Extraordinaire



I've been following Geninne Zlatkis's blog for awhile now, and I'm still as smitten as the day I found her.   I recently saw this curation of small fantastic objects and fell in love.  I think I have an affinity for this piece because the small boat in the bottle is labeled Valparaiso, which is a port city in Chile.  And, closer to home, the city where my main character leaves from in my novel (the one I still have to finish...).   Based in Mexico, Geninne paints wonders in watercolors.  Her prints are bright, vivid and really capture your imagination.  Check out her shop here.  Check out her blog here.

1 comment:

  1. You are too kind Laura, thank you so much for this lovely post! I'm really honored.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...