Friday, September 16, 2011

Fashion Week - My picks or I must have that dress!

Photo Credits:  (1), (2), (3), (4)

Fashion week has come to close here in NYC.  It certainly is hard to think about spring fashion when I'm still in denial that it's September.  Nevertheless, I look forward to seeing what will be transpiring come 2012.  My hands down favorite outfit is photo 1.  Jason Wu has captured spring in New York - black with flirty fabrics.  Photo 2 - Band of Outsiders - love this collection.  It reminds me of spring in Paris.  There is a gorgeous French influence in this collection.  Photo 3 - love this sexy/textual number by Marchesa.  It evokes a 1920's feel to it.  Love it!  Photo 4 - can you resist the layering of fabric and exquisite details in this dress.  Who's ready for spring?  I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...