Friday, April 23, 2010

House of Glass & Concrete in Barcelona


My husband likes to tease me sometimes.   This morning he sent me a link to the New York Times with images of the above house.  No ordinary house, but a six story house of glass and concrete in Barcelona.  Like I said, he is a tease.  He knows I have a real weakness for homes that incorporate concrete into its design.  I think this place has everything I could want.  Lots of light, steel, bookshelves, terrace, and a yard.  To swoon over more pictures check out the full New York Times post here.

2 comments:

  1. omigosh i'm in LOVE with that terrace!!

    you should reply to him with a link to a spanish mortgage broker. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli - I like your thinking!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...